Selling A Business
Selling your business is a big decision and at Falcon Commercial we understand that it is one of the biggest that you will ever make. It is important that you get the maximum reward for all of the hard work and investment that you have put in over the years.
Did you know that if you sell your business through a broker you are likely to get considerably more money for it than selling it yourself.
Thinking of Selling?
If you are thinking of selling your business you need to know what it is worth. Experience has taught us that it is best to do this as early as possible. Why not arrange to have one of our free, no obligation valuations which takes into account:
- The location of the business
- The condition of the premises
- The value of the freehold or lease
- The extent and condition of the trading equipment
- The profitability of the business
- The demand for the type of business
- The availability and cost of finance
Should you decide to instruct Falcon Commercial to sell your business. We offer unrivaled national marketing, unbeatable personal service and competitive fee options which include No upfront payments and Pay Monthly with no commission where its possible to sell your business for under £1200+vat.
Whether you are considering selling a Hotel, Pub, Restaurant, Care, Forecourt, Engineering or Retail business then contact us on. Please change phone number to 01404 758081 or email@example.com for a free, no obligation market appraisal which will be carried out in the strictest of confidence.
- Preparation of full colour sales brochure. Once approved by you, the marketing of the sale of your business revolves around this
- Permanent advertising on all websites Falcon Commercial use such as Daltons.com, Businessesforsale.com, Rightbiz, Estates Gazette etc as well as our own website and through our social medial channels.
- Your business introduced to suitable applicants on our extensive register of potential buyers.
- Allocated experienced member of our team based at our head office to handle the sale of your business
- Assessment of potential purchaser’s ability to purchase your business
- Arrangement of all viewings to suit you and the potential purchaser
- Follow up feedback on all viewings
- Advise potential purchaser on finance options and if necessary introduce them to a suitable Commercial Mortgage Broker
- Negotiating the best price for your business
- Managing the progression of the sale through to completion. For a typical sale, we liaise with: Buyer, Seller, Landlord, Buyers Solicitor, Sellers Solicitor, Landlords Solicitor, Landlords Agent, Mortgage Broker, Lender, Sellers Accountant etc
- Discounted Solicitors fees with our recommended Solicitors
- Unlimited help and advice throughout the entire sale process